MEASURES DE PREVENTION COVID-19
Following the pandemic COVID-19, Borasca has intensified all those procedures that it has always adopted for the hygiene and safety of its guests, why is it more important than ever now to preserve your safety and that of our staff, to allow you to enjoy the best of your stay at La Borasca.
WHAT WE DID
- Throughout the structure were posted information posters on the behaviors to be held and the distances to be maintained.
- Hand sanitizer gels and disposable gloves are available at reception.
- At the reception, body temperature can be measured, and if higher than 37.5, the room cannot be assigned.
- The staff, when in contact with guests and in the common areas of the structure, wears gloves and mask.
- Medication kits are available in the rooms and at the reception.
- Outside tables and umbrellas are spaced.
INTENSIFIED HYGIENE AND CLEANING
- A plan of disinfection and cleansing of all the handles present inside and outside the structure, has always been active, and today we have even more strengthened, with sanitizing solutions in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and Lombardy Region.
- The counter of the reception is regularly disinfected before and after the passage of each customer.
- Pens, keys and pos for electronic payments are continuously disinfected before and after each use.
- Electronic payments are preferred over cash.
- The floors are regularly sanitized with specific products, both inside the rooms and in the halls and corridors.
- The accommodation has always been sanitized even during the stay of the customer, and of course between one customer and another.
- Sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, etc., are washed and ironed by a specialized company.
- Switches, door and window handles and remote controls are disinfected daily, both during the stay of the guest and between one guest and another.
- The bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized with special products.
- The single-use products in the room, such as water and soaps, are thrown after each departure, even if not used, even before the emergency COVID19.
- Sheets, towels, etc., are also changed, even if not used, even before the emergency COVID19, unless explicitly requested by the customer who intends to use his own linen.
- The hotel does not have central air conditioning, but each room has its own machine, which is cleaned and disinfected since always, as per standards.
- Chairs, deck chairs, tables, umbrella poles and their handles, are disinfected several times a day, and after each use by customers.
- Armchairs, coffee tables, desks, sofas, microwaves, kettles, etc., are regularly disinfected during the day.
- Magazines, newspapers, brochures, flyers and business cards are no longer available at the free service, you can request our business card or our brochure at the reception.
Following the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, we decided, even before the national and regional guidelines were issued, to suspend the buffet breakfast service.
During the summer season, it will be possible to have breakfast, in case of good weather, open, as usual, in our park, on our tables, in the shade of our large umbrellas.
Our staff will provide you with the desired hot drinks (coffee, tea, cappuccino etc.), and cold drinks (juices etc.).
If it is not possible to have breakfast outdoor, we will provide a basket with essential products for breakfast, and you can continue to contact us for hot drinks.
You can also opt for a reservation without breakfast.
AND FOR THE DINNER?
Our structure, as Bed And Breakfast, which in Lombardy does not provide the service of other meals besides breakfast, does not offer the service of lunches and dinners.
However, less than a 2-minute drive from us, in the center of Casalpusterlengo and surroundings, you will find many restaurants and fast food, we will be happy to indicate them to you.
If you prefer home delivery, at the Bed And Breakfast, many restaurants offer this service, so you can dine in your room or outdoors in our park.
MANAGEMENT OF BOOKINGS, CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
We know how difficult it is to schedule the movements of these times, so if you need to cancel or move a reservation, you can do so by contacting us at the email address [email protected] or by calling us on +390377046150.
We receive many requests to move reservations to 2021, but unfortunately, at the moment we do not accept reservations for the coming year.
If you have already paid online, or paid a deposit, and causes of force majeure related to the health emergency, prevent you from making your stay at our hotel, contact us, we will find a solution together, such as issuing a voucher or a refund.
NB: Reservations made through third-party channels, such as Booking, Expedia etc., we cannot modify them directly, for these, you must contact the relevant customer services of the company through which you made the booking.